Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Right Wing Homophobia
View Single Post
Old 31st March 2001, 08:19 PM

Gosh, maybe you're right that I'd be a lot happier as a woman. But if I were going to be female I'd want to be young and pretty, otherwise why bother? If I have to be plain-looking and middle aged, I'd rather be a guy. It's something I've gotten used to.

Besides, it isn't that important to me that I act according to popular notions of how people with cocks (READ: guys) should act. I'd rather do what I feel like, whether you think it's correct or not.

By the way, this is the third time through this exercise -- you should have caught on by now. I said that I object to questions that ask if I'm "man enough" to do X, Y or Z. Manliness (or lack of it) usually has nothing to do with it.

I am man enough to hit the mint cake in the urinal. But heck, I've been practicing that for years! And I'm not planning on giving it up.