Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Right Wing Homophobia
View Single Post
Old 7th April 2001, 04:22 PM

You miss the point, Sun.

I do not want acceptance from "mainstream" America. You and others like you are more than welcome to march in that direction. It is not my desire, and it has never been one of my aims. I am not seeking approval from heterosexuals anymore than I would expect African-Americans to seek acceptance from the KKK in an attempt to get the cross-burners to start treating them nicely.

You fail to see that the "radical" examples of Gay "leftist" behavior are no different than the racist "examples" of Blacks and the sexist "examples" of women that were used not too long ago. The "militant" members of those cultures were used to implicate them of going against the grain of American acceptability. Now, the same thing is being done to homosexuals.

Check your history and come to your own conclusions.

Posted by Sun:
"You are correct Mercury. I do bait Jake2001. It puts him on the defensive. All you need to do is take a position that doesn't 'conform' to his radical viewpoint. His adhominem attacks, frustration and anger speak for themselves."

And your smugness speaks volumes about your lack of ability to understand anyone who doesn't "conform."

Sun, you don't get under my skin to the degree that you might like to believe. You are annoying -- childishly so -- because I know that you are simply playing games and lack genuineness in your postings.

'Nuff said?

[This message has been edited by Jake2001 (edited April 07, 2001).]