Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Right Wing Homophobia
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2001, 08:25 PM

Well sun?

Looks like you are outgunned. Not only does muscle have your number, but he is using it to make you look like an idiot. Not that it is a real challenge, but it is fun to watch.

Seasoned citizens like yourself often fall into the trap of limbaughesque rhetoric. Too bad you pine for inclusion in a community that will have nothing to do with you. I have to know, does the irony escape you, or did you remember to take your ginko today?

Anywhoo, your writing has improved. But you still lack the intelligence to pull off the multiple identity facade. Your attempts are so transparent that they would be funny were they not so desperate and sad. Here is a hint: don't claim to be a brother when your vocabulary is completely white bread. [that little episode ruined your credability but gave most of us the biggest laugh of the year 2000. I still chuckle over it!]

However, in the interest of inclusion I will congratulate you on your position as moderator. I am sure you relish it. I have stepped up my travel due to a recent promotion and haven't had time to hang around here as much. But I do notice the signifigance of the double G. Real cute.

So good luck Sun. Maybe the rest of us should hold your hand and tell you how right you are. That is what we do for most delusional old people. Why treat you any differently?

Tell us what you would like to hear. We will all repeat it back to you. right after matlock goes off and before you fall to sleep. Ha Ha HA!