Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Right Wing Homophobia
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2001, 11:43 AM

Dear Abby (read: Guyncol and his Gang of One):

If I believed that I was 'outgunned' by a majority of 'one', I would not be posting here on the Sexual Politics Forum.

Before this forum was created, most political discussions were found on the Sex Advice Forum. That forum contained some lively discussions on politics too --- until one of the Cruisers decided he needed to take 'control' of those discussions. Once that Cruiser became the Moderator for that forum, his intent to dominate the political discussions became clear. It became clear to everyone ultruism and objectivity were not the reasons he wanted to control that forum.

Establishing this new Sexual Politics forum, to separate it from the Sexual Advice Forum (read: Dear Abby), was a good move on Keith's part. Keith took our "suggestions" to heart and established a separate forum. That is perhaps the best reason why Guyncol is better suited to moderate his Dear Abby Column in the Sex Advice Forum. Whether it is giving advice on Dress Codes for Cruising or educating straight brother-in-laws on gay cruising techniques at local city parks, you can be sure Guyncol will rise to the occasion.

You can now return to moderate your Dear Abby Column Guyncol. This 'dog' like 'other dogs' doesn't bury his bones in other people's yards.

As for Jake2001/Bongo/Swallowme/Musclehead/Lex/(fill in the blank...Guyncol) it really does take one 'dog' to know another 'dog'.