Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Right Wing Homophobia
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2001, 02:59 PM

Why not ask the Moderator himself? Duh?

Oh yes, I forgot. You have accused the Moderator of being unfair, biased, and in collusion with others -- conspiring to silence all the voices in your head.

Why would you ask the Immoderator anything after burning your own bridges? Since you obviously believe he and I are the same person, why bother?

I will say this much. Unlike Guyncol, the other phantom moderator from the Dear Abby column of Sex Advice, he hasn't censured our postings. Given that fact alone, one might infer reasonably and objectively, the moderator and I are not the same person.

The reason why we have a Sexual Politics Forum is because we no longer need to post in the Sex Advice Forum. The moderator of this forum, unlike the moderator for the 'other' forum, does not censure our postings to silence unpopular disent and disagreement with 'his' point of view. The moderator of this forum has been very fair and has not attempted to silence us.

Maybe you should try to be just a bit more charitable in your criticism while casually overlooking the obvious.

Nuff said?