Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Right Wing Homophobia
View Single Post
Old 10th April 2001, 02:20 PM

Sundogg~

WHAT-ever. As if. Talk to the hand.

now that i'm thru emulating your glib dismissiveness, if you will remember (your memory has always been selective, granted)that during the looong Bush V.Gore thread that thrived throughout the election fiasco, i repeeatedly said i thought Clinton's handling of Don't Ask Don't Tell to be ham-handed, and that he tended to shoot himself in the foot everytime he did something productive. I was pissed at him more than most conservatives, because he put Democrats in the position of having to defend some of his indefensible actions.

Clinton's out of office now; he can never darken your little doorstep again. how about revealing some reasons why I or any other Gay person should support Dubya's policies instead of going back to the bugaboos of the past.

betcha can't....maybe one of your other personae can help you out.

[This message has been edited by swallowme (edited April 10, 2001).]