Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What is scat?
Thread: What is scat?
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2000, 08:52 AM

Does anyone else remember when electronic banking was first coming on-line in the 80's, First Virginia Bank started "Savings - Cheking Account Transfer" or SCAT as a customer-initiated over-the-phone service? There was a flurry of TV ads showing nice people simply saying into the camera with a big smile, "I switched to SCAT, and I LOVE it!" What a RIOT!!! I think many people got a rise out of this since the term SCAT (short for "scatalogical") has been well-known for its referral to "Shit-sex" fetish.
The ads, if I recall, lasted about a week before they were pulled and the service was renamed.
If anyone REALLY has a curiousity on SCAT there are plenty of sites devoted to it. Search YAHOO but be ready for something that may be beyond what you're able to handle. To each his own, but at least the photos don't stink...