Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What is scat?
Thread: What is scat?
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2000, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by txbearboy:
Being a married bi guy, I used to feel twisted becuase I liked to mess around with guys. But now I don't feel so WEIRD. I do not understand the act of messing around with another human's fecal matter. I understand even less the act of incorporating it into sex. I can't even stand to clean our cat's litter box! That is some twisted stuff!

here's a tip...If you don't like something don't talk about it. Just let it go and don't say another word.

Don't obsess on something you don't like because it makes it look like youre actually interested in it.

I don't like to eat pussy so I don't. Now if I said over and over "Oh I hate pussy, how could anyone even think of going near that, and putting my MOUTH on it? No WAY"! over and over, people will think i'm full of shit.