Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Republican Cocksuckers
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2001, 07:59 PM

What about a word for all those democrat asskissers...namely the large percentage of so-called "gay rights leaders" who kiss any democrat ass that throws them a crumb....and then as a rule usually
forgets about the gay community after the election.

I get so sick of these holier than thou democrats from the gay community
who attempt to say that gay republicans are some type of second (third?)
class citizens....

Remember that approximately 33% of the gay community had the good
sense to vote for President Bush in the last election....and if you get off the street in
front of the gay bar to take a poll you will find that much of the gay community
is conservative...especially with fiscal issues.

As far as cocksucking goes...I really don't care if the cock belongs to a
democrat or a republican...or to someone who has never voted.....as long
as the person I am sucking
is not talking non-sense leftist politics while I am sucking...

Futhermore....the scare tactics....well, pick
up any "gay community paper" and you will find that we are all going to be eliminated from the face of earth if the "evil republicans" have their chance. This is nonsense. Also, a previous poster mentioned civil rights and republicans. If my history is correct (which it is)...the democrat party controlled the Solid South for many decades while the Jim Crow laws were passed and enforced. There were many states in the South in which not one Republican was elected. Are you "so-called leaders and democrat party organizers" suggesting a return to democrat control and what it brought to the South while democrat controlled. Thank God I live in a county with not one elected democrat except for our Congressman Ralph Hall...who voted for impeachment and said would change parties except to stay in the democrat caccus in order to be a thorn in their side and add a little logic to their debates...

Thanks....