Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Republican Cocksuckers
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2001, 11:07 PM

There were two men driving down Hollywood Blvd, each driving in the opposite direction. One was a Log Cabin Republican and the other was a Stonewall Democrat. Guess what happened? They run into each other, headon, of course.

The Stonewall Democrat climbs out of his Ford Pinto miraculously unhurt and notices the Log Cabin Republican climbing out of his Lexus, also unhurt.

The Stonewall Democrat exclaims "It is a sign from God that we both are unhurt. I think we need to lay aside our differences and be friends for life." The Log Cabin Republican replied "I agree. I think I have something in my Lexus to commemorate this occasion."

The Log Cabin Republican walks over to his Lexus, pulls out an unopened bottle of Jack Daniels and hands it to the Stonewall Democrat. The Stonewall Democrat gratefully opens the bottle and proceeds to gulp down half the bottle of Jack Daniels. He puts the cap back on and gratefully gives the bottle back to the Log Cabin Republican and says "Here buddy, it's your turn."

The Log Cabin Republican replied:

"Nahhhh...I'll wait until the cops get here."

Dedicated to all "Free Gay Men".