Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Republican Cocksuckers
View Single Post
Old 14th February 2001, 06:53 AM

Jake...the point of the story is that Republicans are usually smarter than democrats....With regards to the underhanded tactics, well that sounds more like a democrat (note the lack of final -ic on this word...as there is very little "democratic" about the democrat party).

The more real-world situation would be that the welfare queen mother with her eleven children from eleven different men most of whom she can't name were driving down the street from one emergency room to another for various ailments such as a wart or a hangnail in order to received emergency treatment for these life threatening conditions..but since receiving medicaid the payments are no skin off of their backs......As they drive through a red stop-light...why should they stop since this IS an emergency....their 2001 Volvo (paid with this year's Earned Income Tax Credit which was one of Reagan's ONLY mistakes)...hits the poor working man (Republican) who is driving a 1987 Celica because it has a better insurance rate and gets good gas mileage and he cant afford a car payment at this time because of the high tax rate which is inpart used to support the above mentioned welfare queen....he is between his two jobs...and is thinking maybe he and his wife can start a family in two years if only can save enough money....this man is threatened by the welfare queen and her eleven children because of the damage to the Volvo....(LOL...but closer to reality)..

I realize that the money which goes to social programs is a small amount when compared to military spending which needs an increase and other governmental programs. This social spending though (welfare to people who often take no personal responsibility) is money
out of MY pocket and I resent having to pay it.

As for BONGO...well I always could tell that you would be much better off if you were to increase your DOSAGE and maybe a local Church would be willing to pay for your much-needed
lobotomy and rubber-room. I guess here I should add LOL for maybe it would be for the better in fact (LOL)...

How many of your whining democraps was planning return your tax-reduction back to the government?

How many of you whining democraps are funding your own retirement through savings...IRA's, 401K, company stock purchase programs, etc....taking personal responibility?

How many of your whining democraps realize that the "death penalty" should be completely 100% eliminated because all the money has already been taxed one time...it is only another burden on the productive members of society to support those who are not or are less productive...??

How many of your whining democraps realize that a cut in the cap gains tax..hopefully to 0%....would INCREASE revenue coming into the federal govenrment?

Finally, how many of you are willing to give credit to President Reagan for the great economy which we have enjoyed for the last ten years? This great economy started under President Bush largely because of Reagan and also some Bush (Sr) policies..but of course we had Cigar Man Slick Willie (Clinton, for Bongo) there to take credit as is his nature. The only thing good to be said for William Jefferson Clinton about the economy...he did not screw it up and his wife was not able to give up socialized medicine (Thank God)...