Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Whitehouse Office of National AIDS Policy
View Single Post
Old 11th April 2001, 07:31 PM

Gee, talk about having a problem with opinions.....telling someone to grow up because you think they're wrong is an ineffective way to silence them.

I never drew a comparison between repubs and Nazis. You took it there, which is interesting because so many conservatives are very sensitive to that. Strike a nerve?
BTW, do you think the nazis were all bad? I don't. Germany was a highly developed culture (and still is) when that all happened. We are not above similar actions. Trust me.
Besides, comparisons are just that. However, if you look at the hallmarks of fascism, we have them in a big way. Overt racism, belligerent nationalism, contempt for the weak, fear of those who are different and government by business. It can sneak up on us, particularly in bad times.

My point was that complicity with those that are against you is not going to make you a winner in the game. Big fucking deal, he appoints a queer. It's like blacks really have no reason to celebrate Clarence Thomas.

You go on and wave your flag and think that this is the grandest place on earth. Some of us see a decline and are disturbed.