Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Former Deputy In Court This Week...
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2000, 02:26 AM

I agree, on one hand even in Canada, certain laws have been passed protecting the rights, and supposedly a tolerance of gays, but in practice I see none of it happening. All too often the fundamentalists are gaining footholds....I suspect some authorities have an agenda when they disagree with acts passed by a legislative assembly or municipal council. A defence fund is definitely in order...but is it their point that sex should be kept in the bedroom instead of the parks, baths, clubs etc. New York had its Stonewall, San Francisco had its Castro....but the protests that encompass the G20, World Trade Org...is this the kind of street violence that must prevail to protect what gays have argued and battled for in the past...sorry, I ramble on but it really disturbs me where life is going.