Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Former Deputy In Court This Week...
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2000, 12:19 AM

The biggest sympathetic point to be made to the public is the "Lack" of enforcment due to
the lack of funds resulting from expensive decoyish entrappment, It costs taxpayers far more money to hire three people to set up a sting , wire themselves up, and dangle meat in front of a hungry lion [us] that otherwise might not have set out to break the law to begin with. Instead they can do what Massachusetts ,Connecticut Nevada and other states are now practicing, Law exposure,
Lued prevention, You see law enforcment is not trying to stop us from having sex at all, as a matter of fact their going out of their way to allow it to continue, By setting undercover traps they accomplish anonynimity
, the [in this scenaro] fictishous gay guy
out of embarrasment is not going to tell his friends he's busted, he's not going to fight it in court, [cops lie to the arrested all the time and tell them "no contesting gilty plea" will lower their sentence] IT DOESN'T !! Now tommorrow comes and your in more shame, your friend whent out to the same place and got busted, are you seeing the
real hoax here guys? No-one knows the sting is happening soon enough to aviod getting lured in by a cop breaking the law himself,
It's against the law for all of us to fondle INCLUDING COPS. Now take one of the 3 decoys, send him in to the park in a marked cruzer makeing rounds every fifteen minutes, and watch us dissapear !! If they didn't want us in the parks thats what they would do.
But satisfying their egos by entrapping us is a form of entertainment and a diversion
from dangerous duties. The only way the ACLU could possably win the entrapment woes is to preseant the argument in a "Tax dollar waisting" ego entertaining, and law breaking activety tone on the cops behalf.
We can't win with the "right to screw in public aproach" and personally I don't think we should be able to. After all I wouldn't want to be no-volitionally forced to watch two un atractive people have sex in a way that disgusts me. So it's not about the right of freedom of sexuall expression, it's about the bogus right of cops being able to break the law with lude conduct to atract lude conduct that otherwise wouldn't happen.
And the right of tax payers to demand our money is being well spent and not waisted on an homophobic bible bashing egotisticle form of entertainment. And last but not least,
There NOT TRYING TO ENFORCE PUBLIC DECENCY LAWS BY BEING VISIBLE , AND THATS WHAT WE'RE PAYING THEM TO DO. They deliberatly stay out of site for long periods of time in hopes we will return.
Now for my sting the stinger posting Stay tuned,