Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Safe Group Sex and Barebacking?
View Single Post
Old 20th April 2001, 03:38 AM

A few words about sandog and scott1607's comments.

I insist that releasing one's STD tests to a phone/IS system is nothing to worry about.

First of all, the releasing of this information would be on per/test basis. For instance, if someone all of a sudden tests positive to any STD, that information will not be "downloaded" to the phone system. ONLY results that are negative would be part of the phone system. Once a person tests positive, that person is out of the system and no company, FBI, CIA, or whatever other favorite agency of the paranoid ones, can get access to positive results.

In the event that the data in the phone-system leaked out, there's nothing to worry about. Why would any company reject you in any way (employment, insurance, etc) if your tests are all negative? Even then, it would be impossible to determine who these individual are.

In reality, the system I propose if the "electronic" equivalent of a paper system that is available now. I've been told by the clinic that they can give me a piece of paper with the results of my tests. But as all paper systems, the information becomes obsolete very fast. The phone system will not only provide you with the most up-to-date test results, but it would also provide reassurance of the other person's STD status.

One last thing. Why are you sandog being so self-centered, and think that all the laws in your country are universal?

TheSexWizard

[ April 20, 2001: Message edited by: TheSexWizard ]