Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Page six NY Post (Sullivan)
View Single Post
Old 13th June 2001, 03:01 PM

I wish to emphasize something.

The printed comments that I posted were taken from a newspaper that printed them. This publication has widespread syndication. I do not understand the desire to clarify anything regarding the newspaper item with me.

I thought that, while it did not shed a very flattering light on CFS's handling of the Sullivan issue in this forum, it was news that pertained to this thread. The moderator and everybody here should have the opportunity for equal time to respond.

A public forum is the place to bring up issues that come up in the news. I re-printed what I read in a newspaper. If there is an issue with this, I don't see that emailing me or discussing it with me will make much of a difference.

With all due respect, you may want to contact the newspaper and discuss your feelings about what got printed. They are the people who released the comments to the public. Why shoot the messenger?