Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Page six NY Post (Sullivan)
View Single Post
Old 13th June 2001, 05:11 PM

While this one thread pertaining to Sullivan remains, another thread titled Andrew Sullivan has been completely removed. This caught my eye after the posts of FineDessert and TruckerNorm were deleted. I honestly do not see what rules were violated in any of their posts or deleted comments. So, I question how simple and easy these rules are to follow if their aplication can appear so inconsistent in only the span of one week.

This naturally has to make one wonder. After seeing what I read in fab!, I can only wonder even more. I have read explanations and posts from both sides. I honestly do not see anything in the rules that justifies deleting some of the threads and posts that I have seen removed. I also do not understand comments that rationalize banning anyone for re-editing their posts. I have done that, and I have seen others do it. But, I cannot get a clear picture since so much has been permanently erased from this forum. There is no fair way to judge.

I do know that what I have seen does not sit well with me. But, is it fair to totally blame the moderator? Any moderator on this or any other site can only do what he is allowed to do by the owner of this or any other site. So, if there is any disagreement with the way things are being handled, it should not rest totally on the moderator's shoulders. Anything that he does must be with the owner's blessing.