Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Page six NY Post (Sullivan)
View Single Post
Old 14th June 2001, 01:46 AM

I work in West Hollywood, so I am very familiar with Fab. It is no secret here that Fab is biased towards the liberal point-of-view in its news reporting. That is why we don't take anything too seriously that we read in Fab.

After my workout at the fitness center, I will usually go across the street and have a good cup of Caramel Groove. That is where I usually pick up a free copy of Fab. It's an entertaining newpaper despite being slanted towards our aristocratic liberals.

It is a local joke here when we refer to our aristocratic liberals driving their expensive BMW cars and living in their expensive homes, and pretending to have genuine compassion for the downtrodden middleclass that they look down upon with surly arrogance and condescention. It is a given that you will not see any balanced and objective reporting in Fab. This tabloid has a history of omitting facts when it attempts to report what it calls the news.

I can't wait to read what Fab has to say about Tom Cruise's secret gay life and his new law suit.

[ June 14, 2001: Message edited by: WeHoHombre ]