Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Page six NY Post (Sullivan)
View Single Post
Old 14th June 2001, 01:47 AM

do you guys really care about Andrew's apparent inability to manage his own fear, rather than toss it at others in an obvious attempt to divert attention from his own behavior? That's what religious leaders do ALL THE TIME!!! They want us to manage their sexuality by condemning us and blaming us when something seems awry...US=gay men. I LOVE that Andrew's getting screwed raw! Hell, I'd pound his butt for hours, if I had the chance...then, maybe he'd let me talk him down from his moral highground, flip me over, and do 'it' to me!! Signorile's an idiot for buying into the crap that makes this story sensational! Somebody SLAP HIM!!! Meanwhile, must we attack eachother over, yet another, ridiculously pathetic story about a gay man having sex!? Take the rubber off him and ride, Andrew, RIDE!!!