Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Page six NY Post (Sullivan)
View Single Post
Old 15th June 2001, 09:40 PM

I have read your posts in this thread and in some others. I do not understand why you are SunDawg and SunDogg in the same thread. I also do not understand why you, a fellow poster, seem to feel that you have the authority to explain to other posters how they can or cannot maintain the privilege of remaining here. Are you the moderator? You certainly sound like you think that you are. Who put you in charge?

Within a span of less than three weeks, you have already flamed me and others several times here. You speak of rules and maintaining civility. Yet, you refer to the poster bongo as bingo as if you are exempt from name-calling rules.

I think I understand why people are getting so angry at you and the tone that your posts create. You make what seem to be deliberately inflammatory statements. You appear to desire instigating others while assuming a role of authority and condescending separateness. Surely, it is reasonable that this would provoke quite a few people. Yet, you seem to remain unscathed while those who react to you are penalized by the moderator.

This must be part of the source of much of the resentment voiced here.