Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Page six NY Post (Sullivan)
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2001, 08:50 AM

I was watching Sullivan on one of the news programs the other night. He was whining like most of the left....that the death penalty is not fair and that it is society's revenge. For someone who is very far to the left...it is strange that many people on this board try to paint him as a right-winger. I think the only reason so much contempt exists for Mr Sullivan is because he is more honest and open in some ways about the gay lifestyle...and is willing to point out that it and gays are not perfect as some in the community would have the world believe. Many problems exist in the community and he has "suggested" some way to handle these problems but it the old method "kill the messenger...don't deal with the situation" that we have seen time and time before.

This thread really should be closed down. This is the first post in recent days which has discussed Sullivan. The rest is Bongo and this group (one person or several?) and Sun going at one another. Discussions of our disgraced former President (Mr Clinton) and John Locke and unfounded attacks on President Bush.....who is currently leading any mentioned democrat (but not democratic, democrat and democratic are two completely seperate things) contenders by at least 10 points.....but so early polls are of no value. I guess some of the "people" (keeping a civil tongue in my head, LOL) will forward their $300.00 tax refund checks to some gay-rights organization...so as not to be hypocrites.

This threat is no longer about Sullivan...its Bongo attempting to demonstrate his "intellectual superiority" which exists only in his mind.....and Sun attempting to counter Bongo....which can't be done because Bongo enjoys trying to put people with whom he disagrees in their place (the place he thinks they belong if they have the gall to disagree with him or his far, far, far-left wing thoughts). I can call people a left-winger and still be civil, can't I?? I don't really consider it an insult as the left has some interesting arguments...its just the rest of society does not like the elitism that the left and its parrots often displays.

The moderator is correct on this one. I have tried to be polite and not attack anyone...including Bongo or Sun. Bongo has numerous times implied or maybe outright stated that he believes Sun and me to be the same person...we are not, but he takes exception when some of his "opposition" suggest that maybe he uses more than one handle on this board.

This thread has run its course and its time that it die a natural death....if not maybe take it to Terre Haute and give it a lethal injection!