Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Page six NY Post (Sullivan)
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2001, 11:03 AM

I won't bother to rewrite your name into something similarly unflattering Mr.Doggy, since I know it will instantly prompt the moderator to delete my post. It amuses me mainly to watch you continue to incriminate yourself by:

A. Engaging in the same level of ad hominem insult of which you accuse me.

B. Failing repeatedly to address the substance of posts, instead, just stepping aside and launching a barrage of new accusations.

Your characterization of "me" is just another regurgitation of material you've picked up on other sites. Although I can certainly be characterized as someone who questions the normalization of queer desire, I can hardly be called a universalizing opponent of gay assimilation.

In short, you're once again trying to start an argument, as you did in your silly claim of sexual McCarthyism, that is tangential to my own concerns.

I think Mamo is right, though. Engaging in argument with you is pointless. You really don't ever stay with the posts. Take this as a victory if you like.

[ June 16, 2001: Message edited by: bongo ]