Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Page six NY Post (Sullivan)
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2001, 11:33 AM

Bongo....I have never been rude to you...not to say that you have not deserved it from time to time. I just don't understand why you feel you need to be at war with the moderator. If you don't care for this site there are several others out there that will accept your rantings and insults and illogical conculsions...since the other sites do not have nearly the popularity of CFS they will probably even welcome your convoluted logic and attacks.

These postings have nothing to do with Sullivan....and I noticed that Bongo did not address the fact that Sullivan is far from right-wing as he likes to present Mr Sullivan. Please refer to my previous post in which I told of seeing Mr Sullivan on television the other night and he was whining along with the other liberals on the show that it was "unfair" what happened to "poor Mr McVeigh". The federal government is going to execute another killer this week...lets hope this comes to be a regular thing both by federal government and state governments....its time to clean out some of these death-row inmates and give them what the jury and appeal(s) said was their due.

One other point...I had read Mr Sullivan's writings for some time and I am in general agreement with much of what he has to say...I do want to ask how anyone can say that this man is attractive.....??? In my opinion and I know everyone has different taste...this man is FAR from attractive.

This thread should be ended......give it a shot or a jolt or whatever but it has outlived it usefullness...and it is now mostly only a forum for Bongo and we have all heard enough from him to last a lifetime.