Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Page six NY Post (Sullivan)
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2001, 12:01 PM

Why do you continue posting if you want the thread to come to completion, Mamo? How is it that the thread is supposed to be ended but I am also to respond to your request that I reply to your strange characterization of Sullivan? Which is it, man? Converse or end the thread?

I think my last post effectively said I agreed with you that there's not much more to say.

I am not in a "war" with the moderator, by the way, or I hope not, anyway. Since we have been exchanging email, I presume his interest is in reaching some mutual understanding despite our equally mutal temperamentality. I think any reading of these latest posts demonstrates, by your and Sun's own description, who's being edited here. In case yoiu didn't know, I started a thread in the complaints forum to air this stuff, rather than clogging up discourse of substance here. So may I respectfully suggest you follow your own advice or at least stop demanding I pursue two mutually exclusive paths.