Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - AQUARIUS LODGE
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2001, 08:03 PM
xfuntimes
Cruiser

If your not already familiar with this place, and not aware of the police raid about one year back, then suggest you do some background reading before making any decisions.

I've never stayed there (because I live in BKK) but twice visiting friends have made bookings at this place. Both would never return.

It's not that easy to find. It's an old Thai house, with various add on annexes, parts of which are quite run down. Seems they have a few OK rooms, but some rooms are very downmarket.

The second occasion I took a friend there, direct from the airport, he was assigned to a room at the back of the premises which was awful (in fact I was shocked that they would expect anybody to occupy the room). The lock on the door was broken, and the manager could not see that this was a problem. My friend refused to take the room, and I took him to the Pinnacle Hotel.

The two times I've been there (both times to to deliver friends from the airport) many of the 'staff' appeared to be underage. But not sure what the current picture is.