Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - AQUARIUS LODGE
View Single Post
Old 17th November 2001, 06:05 AM

Hi Wantsome00,
Thanks for the advice. I am travelling for over 27 hours to get to Bangkok, and will be very tired, and not in the mood to start looking for a room. Like you,I have arranged for a pick-up but at 600baht not 800. I realize this is still high, but I don't want to have to start looking around for a cheap trip around midnight to a place I am not sure of its location. Also, I had a very bad experience with a Bangkok taxi a couple of years ago. I was trying to get to Queen Sirikit Stadium from Ramkahaeng Rd. This was my first trip to Bangkok, and I was quite disoriented with the street pattern. The Taxi driver said he knew where the stadim was located, so I hopped in. I soon found myself out going by the airport and in some rice paddy area. I told the driver to stop, which he did and seemed to ask a farmer where the staduim was. We got back in the taxi and started off but to me seemed to be going in circles.As I didn't know where we were I couldn't just hop out in the middle of some rice field. I got very upset and told the driver to get me back to Ramkahaeng Rd. When we got back to an area I recognized, I jumped out of the taxi, leaving 200baht. I haven't ridden in a taxi in Bangkok since, prefering buses and the skytrain.
I'll post my further adventures and let you know about my December stay at the Aquarius.