Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - good gogo bars
Thread: good gogo bars
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2001, 02:16 PM
Asians4me
Cruiser

I must agree that Future Boys has one of the best shows and some of the best looking guys in the Patpong area - I've alway had fun there.

But now there is a problem with one of the captains (taller guy with glasses). I've been coming (cumming) to Bangkok for almost twelve years and know the drill at the go-go bars. If you are sitting with a boy and someone else is interested in him, the captain will come and ask you politely if you are going to 'off' him, if not there is another customer that would like to speak to him. Fine, no prolem, if he can get a definite off - great for the boy!

Last night (Friday) a boy came over to talk to me and just as I was about to buy him a drink and possibly off him, this captain came to the boy and said something I couldn't quite catch (my Thai is limited). The boy left without a word and was next seen sitting to another customer. No problem, I thought maybe he was a regular customer of his.

The gentleman bought this boy a drink and he had no more taken a sip from the drink when the same captain came over and took th boy away - the last I saw of him, he was dressed and out the door with his little back-pack on!

But apparently Future Boys is creating other problems as well. I am only here on a part time basis but I have three close friends who live here and have had problems there to the extent they boycott the bar completely (and these guys are good drinkers). In spite of their avoidance of the bar, I still went there because of the boys that are very nice, but now, am beginning to wonder because of that one captain.

I mentioned it to another captain who is a long time (7 years) friend and he merely shrugged his shoulders and smiled as if to say Mai Pen Rai!

This captains actions (and to some extent, the boy's) struck me as Mai Suphab totally.

Has any one on this board had similar experiences there or at other venues - maybe because of the holidays and the customers abound, the bars don't care about their regulars since they can pack the bars anyway. T.I.T.