Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - good gogo bars
Thread: good gogo bars
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2002, 11:48 AM
jtrack33
Fair to Moderate

Visited Xtreme bar tonight for first time and the first show was very different from the usual stuff. It consisted of about 10 professional dancers, most of whom were stunners. None of them were the regular go-go boys...who were ok.
During the show, I got a message flashing in my head: "No way...don't even think about it". These guys are too good to be offed..even though they didn't get naked. Their dance routine and personalities are good. The dancers did not mix with the audience and disappeared in the back. But later, a mamasan/choreographer and one of the stunners(14 on a scale of 1 to 10), now in street clothes appeared and started talking to a farang..who had apparently summoned him. But seemed to be being told.."no-way, not for offing"...but I'm not sure if that was what was being communicated. I slipped the stunner Bht500 and and my card and congratulated him on the show and left. Later, I found on Dragoncastle, that these guys are a group who do a lot of venues around town.
Has anyone been sucessful in spending some time with any of these dancers?