Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - good gogo bars
Thread: good gogo bars
View Single Post
Old 6th January 2002, 11:13 AM
jtrack33
Fair to Moderate

MKSTH, yes it is the same...I went tonight to have a look and the Tiger boy is No 48 and I would say, the least attractive and worst attitude. You could say he sucks, but Icon already said he doesn't do that either. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and most all the go-goers were not my type, but WOW, the waiters are cute. I would say No 002, 016 and 005 are the cutest in diminishing cute index degrees. The bar was busy and although I guess the waiters are offable(why else have numbers?), I didn't want to rob the place of it's only redeeming feature. Sorry, that's not really the reason..I plan to return when the place is quieter, and chat up waiter 002 and 016, before attempting to off...to find out which, if any, really wants to be offed. I avoid offing guys who don't show any sign of liking me.