Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - good gogo bars
Thread: good gogo bars
View Single Post
Old 6th January 2002, 12:27 PM
jtrack33
Fair to Moderate

After depressing Leonardos and Sena Pod Place Hotel, I went to Saphwan Kwai, soi Lalewan, to see if Apache Boy was operating...and no, it's not, it's in darkness...pity, because I liked the seediness and laid back attitude of the boys/waiter/cashier(ascending order of horniness).
Next, of course comes Be High, which others always say good things about. Tonight, there was no hustler outside, so I went in and there were no customers at all, but the boys were dancing energetically. Mostly friendly and damned cute as usual. No pressure to off anyone - I just selected No5..a skinny boy from near Chiang Mai, to sit and shoot the breeze with. There was another good-looking guy from around Chiang Mai..No 18..I think. There were other favorite types of mine, like 12 and 39? Open, friendly faces and slim but slightly muscley. Toe, No5, had a large, erect penis that was jumping over the top of his briefs while sitting with me...I stayed an hour..never stayed that long before without being pested to off someone quickly, but now, mostly only the boys in the bar and a good session. I tipped Toe and paid an off fee and asked him to visit me tomorrow..I really want to suck him in relaxed surroundings at home. After I left, I met No18, round the corner at the 7-Eleven and bought him a drink and said good night. All those boys there are really fine people.
Next I went to Jupiter 2002 for about 7 minutes and then to Golden Cock, but inside it looked like the place had been gassed...everyone seemed to be asleep or unconcious, either on chairs or the floor. Left immediately and saw a cute boy in the 7-Eleven(not an employee) on Suriwongse...hesitated and followed him to A-Men(Not sure if that's the name..it's the one upstairs near Golden Cock)..went in and checked to ensure no under-age boys there..seemed all old enough. The boy I followed showed me his ID and he was 18 ok but always in street clothes. One of the dancers came over and knelt beside me, on the floor and proceeded to masturbate with his penis against my leg...which I thought was strange..(as I already said, Apache is gone, so what was this all about?).

He told me he had to dance soon and needed to be erect and could I please masturbate him..well of course I could..I said I could even suck him if he thought it would help. He thought a hand job and nipple sucking would do the trick ok and as I was already quite busy with the boy from 7-Eleven, that was enough for now. The 7-Eleven boy said the masturbater seemed to like me..which I thought was very nice as I liked them both. They had a room upstairs for Bht500..which i thought was good and 7-Eleven only asked for Bht100...so eventually, I did get to taste some cum from the succulent 7-Eleven boy(payed him a lot more than Bht100), watched with loving devotion by the masterbater. That's a very nice place and a good substitute for the dead Apache.