Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - London
Thread: London
View Single Post
Old 15th December 2001, 04:16 AM

Post London

Thought I would check out the London middle of last week. It's been sometime since I last made a visit. Sat just inside the entrance to the left waiting for my eyes to accustom to the dark. Within a couple of minutes a Thai guy was next to me groping my cock. I couldn't see what he was like so let him continue until my eyes could pick out a young guy 19-20 slim,nice face, I took his hand and led him nearer the front area of seats. Wow! it was like letting a wild horse free, he stripped off completely and had the seat up, perching on the top of the seat begging me to fuck him. I could'nt do it in that posistion so I sucked him some then let him suck my cock. Another guy then joined in. The original guy was just going wild, the whole cinema must have got an eyeful but we were to far gone to stop. He took both loads from me and the other guy before shooting his load all over the floor. I said goodbye then went up to the back, there were quite a few students cruising, I grabbed a cute youngster with a back-pack and took him into the corner and gave him one of my special slow blow jobs as I had missed out with the other guy shooting his load on the floor. I made sure this boy let it all cum into my hungry mouth, what a load, there is definatly something about the taste of a young Thais sperm.
I thought that would be the end of it and was thinking of going when another boy (it must have been students day or something) caught my attention. He was a bit coy but once I had his cock out and had started to wank him he relaxed. Another guy who had been watching moved in quickly and went down on his knees and started to lick and suck the boy as I wanked him until he came in the other guys mouth. Once he had come he had his cock away and was gone, never mind the lucky one who got the mouthful took my cock out and gave my a blow job that I will not forget in a hurry swallowing every drop.
I bet if I go back every day for a year I will never strike an afternoon like that again. I was in there the other afternoon, little bit of action in some of the seats but nothing really. So it's a case of try try and try again.

[ December 16, 2001: Message edited by: Sanook ]

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: Cupidman ]