Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - A Bit On The Theaters and A Cock Sucking Slut: ME!
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2001, 06:32 AM
Beethoven
Cruiser

Talking

I was at the Prince last Sunday at around 5:00 PM. It was so busy - I'd say at least 80 to 100 guys in there. For those of you who know the space, that's pretty busy! The selections were excellent and I had a great time. I gave 4 blowjobs and received 2. Sucking was going on all over the cinema. This place is sleazy and fun. I also went to the London on Saturday (I know, I'm a slut) and found the action to be more furtive. Not as many people on for it and I find that more effort is required. Still, it wasn't bad. Managed to blow two cute guys in the space of 30 minutes.

Icon - I've also wondered why more people don't go behind the screen at the London. The space is very good. I have managed to lure a few guys behind the screen but it certainly is not a regular thing. It really is a pity that they have locked those front rooms. I used to just love them!!

BB

"That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment."

- Dorothy Parker