Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - A Bit On The Theaters and A Cock Sucking Slut: ME!
View Single Post
Old 20th August 2001, 06:07 AM
whitetrash
Cruiser

i've done or been done at the london a few times but have never found how to get behind the screen can someone please enlighten me
i even asked a few of my tricks during past visits and they werent aware of any space behind there
do i go to the left or the right of the screen?
last trip to the New York bout 10 days ago was full on at around 5pm in the afternoon
was sucked off by a hot looking chinese stud who had a butt to die for then 3 of us went and did it behind the top aircon unit at the back right hand side enough space for 2 to get really into it - if the mood takes and it usally does
just ignore the smell of stale piss though for some this is a kinda turn on - esp me :P
BTW the park near ratchayotin is hot n happening at present - guess cos of other crackdown on bars and discos etc - last night was a good 30 or so hot boys looking for it - didnt seem to spot and money boys - most were of the FOC variety and manly type best aafter 9.00pm i would say - though be wary of the mozzies - slip 20Bt to the homeless guy who lights a smoky fire to keep them at bay am sure he would be appreciative and sits there in a world of his own either blissfully unaware of what is going on around him or enjoying every minute. some of the local boys did say that they do have the occasional plain clothes cop in there but i guess they too are on the look out for a quick blow