Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Be careful at Boys of Bangkok
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2002, 09:13 PM

Post Be careful at Boys of Bangkok

Went to Boys of Bangkok for my first visit. We were seated right at the stage. There were three of us. A couple of the boys joined us. The had some drinks, while I stayed with my Coca Cola. When we finally decided to leave, the total tab was 4700 bht. What, I exclaimed to my friends. We called the bar person over, we went through each bill one at a time. They added up to 2500 bht., but the bar person did not understand and said 4700. So we took each tab and added it front of him, when we came to 1000bht we asked him if this was correct, he said yes, so we gave him 1000bht, then we added the next tabs and when we reached 1000bht we asked agian if this was correct, he said yes and we gave another 1000 bht, we did that again till we reached 500 bht, paid him. He was not happy, but could not explain the addtional charge of the added 2700 bht, we said good bye and left. Be careful, they were adding tabs and drinks that we had not ordered. Guess they thought we were drunk, or stupid, neither of the above I can asure you. Had the same problem in Chang Mai, at Boy Toys, one coke and one beer 420 bht. My friend ordered another beer and was charged 120 bhr, when we questioned the first tab, no answer was given. so we paid and left. Wont be back to either, there loss not ours. I think it is better to pay as you go, then there can be no doubt as too costs. I think these type of bars should smarten up, I think they are loosing business due to these types of transactions, and if people continue to go there after being over charged, then these bars will never learn to be honest with the customer. I believe they would make more in the long run, if they were more honest. They got no tips from us. Had they been more honest they certainly would have made more.