Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Be careful at Boys of Bangkok
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2002, 10:32 PM
jtrack33
Fair to Moderate

Sorry you had that experience, especially at BB where I think the boys are good and the mamasans about right on pushiness. Never been ripped off in a bar here, but then never been in a group or stayed long.As no receipts are issued or requested, some bar men have a free hand to try this sort of thing. But when you say the bar person, you actually mean the guy behind the bar? When I want to pay, I usually have the mamasan check the slips in my container in front of me, after checking that a slip is put there after each order...haven't yet had to check each slip as it arrives though. In BB, I have noticed that the mamasans, if selected(ignore/turnaway from those you don't like or are pushy) thougfully(not that you have much choice!), will generally look after your interests. But, I guess if the place is very busy, bad things could happen but don't think it's the policy of BB to screw it's customers...just some individuals working there.