Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Be careful at Boys of Bangkok
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2002, 10:41 AM
xfuntimes
Cruiser

I recently saw another incident at Boys of Bangkok, which made the go go boys angry.

I arrived just after opening time and sat on a stool at one of the two round tables located between the actual bar and the go go platform.

A few minutes later a number of boys waiting to dance all sat down, taking most of the remaining stools at the two round tables.

A moment later another farang walked in and took the remaining stool at one of the round tables. An effiminate waiter instantly approached the farang asked what drink he wanted, and returned a few minutes later with eight bottles of beer, one for the farang and the seven go go boys sitting around.

The farang objected, then the waiter abused the farang, in Thai (luckily the Farang didn't uderstand one word, or he probably would have punched the waiter). The farang quickly decided to depart and asked for the bill, and the waiter rudely demanded 1,600 Baht.

The Farang asked for the manager and was told there is no manager. The Farang paid the bill and left.

The go go boys realized that this not appropriate and several go go boys punched the waiter.

One of the German partners arrived about 30 minutes later. I asked to speak to him, told him what had happened. His answer was 'some Farang are stupid'.

End of incident.