Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Be careful at Boys of Bangkok
View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2002, 05:08 AM
xfuntimes
Cruiser

Asians4me

Yes the shorter german with the crew cut.
---
Some months ago I was with a farang friend at Blue Star, he paid the bill and the change was 40 baht short. My friend immediatly approached the other german partner (the taller one with long hair) who didn't even listen to the details, just went into a lecture saying it's totally impossible to be short changed in any of his venues. It quickly became obvious it was a waste of time to continue any discussion with him.

---

When Dream Boys first put their price up to 250 Baht on Friday & Saturday I asked the outside doorman why the price had gone up.
The response, in Thai, was quite strong abuse and insults about farang. My Thai compannion was quite upset and said, in Thai, that we would go to the small police station 150 metres down the road and complain. The response from the doorman was 'up to you'. Every time I've been to Dream Boys, since that incident, the same doorman has said something nasty to me.

---

Future boys is only one of many venues who give 40 baht in coins in the change. Like ICON, when bars do this I don't leave any tip.

---

It's ancient history now, but when TAWAN was in it's original location, just around the corner in Suriwongse Road, the owner was always the cashier. He always short changed farang customers 100 baht (if you gave 500 Baht - this was before 1,000 Baht noted were issued). It was a standard routine, the change came, other farang would always say something about checking the change, sure enough 100 Baht short. The captains would usually give the change, then wait for the customer to say something, then take the small tray back to the cashier (the owner), then the correct change would come.

Regards