Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Be careful at Boys of Bangkok
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2002, 09:58 PM

After my experiences at Boys of Bangkok, we decided to stay away from these rip off bars. I will say we did go to Balcony, twice and had no problem. The tall bartender downstairs, I believe his name is Louie, was very nice as was the other fellows behind the bar, and difficulties arose with payment of drinks. The only other place we went to was Dick's Cafe. No go go boys, but a very nice to sit and cruise. The owner, and waiter's were very pleasant and accomodating. Too bad the go go bars can't take a lesson from these two places. I have a feeling that these go go boy bar owners think we are all drunks, who won't pay attention to the bills. Perhaps the tables should be turned on them. Two wrongs don't make a right, but maybe we should short change them and see how they like it.