Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pickpockets at Freemans
View Single Post
Old 9th March 2001, 06:36 AM

I've talked about this before. I got a nice necklace lifted right off of my neck one, very drunken night in the dark room. I don't know which one of the 10 guys I was sucking on did it, or if it was some other guy who was just rummaging around for some gold. But there went my necklace. And I didn't hear the end of it from my wife for......well, I'll let you know when I hear the end of it. She doesn't know WHERE I lost it!

The next time I went in there and I had Mr Cell Phone, my hand was on that sucker (no pun intended) the whole time. I had one hand and one mouth free, and that was it. The other hand was on the valubles.

You won't get robbed, outright, at Freemans. But you will need to keep a hand on any valuables or keep anything that will fit in your shoes. If you have something a little bigger that won't fit into your shoes, try keeping it all in one pocket and just keep one hand on or in it.

And do remember to take your money out of your shoes where Thais can't see it. It's always good practice in Thailand.