Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Amarin Plaza and Times Square
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2001, 03:00 AM
josh4u

Beethoven you pervert slut! I donot know about glory holes in Sogo at Amarin ,perhpas I check it out for you but for sure Amarin is cooking again.It was slow a few months ago but not anymore. But please be carefull especially inside Sogo. Lots of horor stories before on this board about guards chasing and husseling cruisers for money etc.I never had any trouble at stalls in Amarin .Fucked a real hot boy in one of the stalls on the 3rd floor last week-getting undressed and sweaty the works. The only thing is that I always am a little paranoid when I am in a stall with a boy - you never know who will knock on the door - when you are fucking or sucking!so it never takes more than 10 minutes for me - sort of express suck& fucki- that's why I prefer Cinema's for this kind of exersise and I guess BB gloryholes as they are also more safe.How is Seri Centre these days? Any action??