Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Amarin Plaza and Times Square
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2001, 08:27 PM

RE: Amarin Plaza... I have worked in that building for 8 years. The first few years it was teeming with guys and there was no hassle from maids or guards. Lunchtime was great and 90% of the time one could get some sexual release along with a big Mac at the only one of TWO McDonalds in Bangkok. Over the last few years I have seen some pretty horrendous sights at the toilets there. EVERYONE knows what is going on. Maids, Guards and Parking attendants. At one time a few months ago there was a reward system for the guards who caught guys in the loos. They were taken to the office on 4th floor, photographed and reported to police.. unless of course you parted with your Rolex or a bundle of money. Pickpockets are still stalking the place. They are so sleazy looking they might as well wear indentification- "Thug". The ploy is to get you into the stall, trousers down and then look up and and pretend they are running from some observer peering over the top. I know 3 guys who have had that happen in the last few months.
Guards are continuing to beat down the doors after the maids alert them to activity going on in the stalls. Saw a Pizza Company delivery boy (so cute) being hauled in with two other guys about 11am one morning.
This one deserves a big AYOR in the guide books. The mafia here has decided how to make it payoff and the word is out. Count yourself lucky.. very lucky if you havne't run afoul of it here.
Lots of guys used to go to 9th 10th or 11th floor in the tower block... but it is now well known and those toilets are also being watched. The worse toilets to hit are the ones in the parking area on 5 and 6 th floor and the staff toilet on 2nd floor. These are very dangerous.
Khun Rangsan designed some great toilets with full closing doors and commodious spaces.. perfect for sex and shitting I guess!
Pity it has become only a shadow of the glory years... sic transit