Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Amarin Plaza and Times Square
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2001, 03:34 AM

BBoy... it was your perfect directions that got many of us to the Seri Center glory holes so I would not pretend to have your radar for alterations to the carpentry but to my knowledge (and I know that place pretty well) none exists. I have not set foot in the staff toilet on 2nd floor in years so there is still some exploring to do. I might sneak in and have a look.
Also with regard to Amarin Plaza the reports about the pharmacy on the second floor near to the pedestrian bridge are correct. They are, however, feeling the heat of the recent government crackdown on unauthorized dispensing of drugs that alter central nervous system (sic).. that being said be sure to approach only the greedy looking middle aged woman or the older chinese man when looking for halcion, dormicum, valium or other goodies. The other staff will not respond. Best too to pick a quiet moment when you are the only one there.

Sigh... I wish I knew what happened to that Pizza Company (not Pizza Hut) delivery boy.. anyone seen him lurking in Sogo?