Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Amarin Plaza and Times Square
View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2001, 08:17 AM
Cupidman

BB, I'm going to help you **** this topic to the '10' mark! I got the same thing on Monday around 10:30am. The guy was fully clothed, looking between the little bit of paper that was in there and the side of the hole and not making a move to beat off or show off. A clear sign that he's a sucker. I was in a very heavy TOP mood this day, as my balls were boiling over with spooge. I pulled out my massive (that's what it felt like, at least) cock and let him see it. The next thing I know, he's got it in his mouth and I was '10 Seconds To Love' (for all you Motley Crue fans). I humped the wall, my signalling him that I was going to cum, and then I came. I was a massive load, the kind that hurts your balls when they're finally drained. He took the whole load (before spitting it on the floor) and seemed to milk it just long enough for me to feel COMPLETELY spent. It was nice to be on the giving end, especially on a day when I needed it! Time Square: Still two thumbs up.