Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Food Recommendations
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2002, 08:33 AM
Cupidman

OK, I'm probably going to get some flack for this, but I am a big fan of the Oishi Japanese buffet. They have outlets on Phahonyothin 19 (the one closest to my apartment and the only one I haven't been to), Thonglor 10, Discovery (my least favorite), Chong Nonsi (the best one) and Silom Gallaria-forth floor.

The price is 499 baht (more than the one mentioned above) and that includes simple sushi dishes, all kinds of meat, fish, shrimp that can be grilled or steamed any way you like it.

There are also a bunch of other smaller, pre-made dishes that I think they hope you'll gorge on, so that you eat less of the expensive stuff. But it's all you can eat, just eat what you take. Otherwise, you have to pay extra.

It's fast food Japanese, but for the sushi alone, I think it's worth the price.

The Sukhothai used to have an awesome Jazz buffet on Sundays. I'm not sure if they still do it (1,000ish baht and reservations usually needed), but it was well worth the money. Just don't sit right next to the band, it's a bit noisy right up front.