Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - so-called PROFILES
View Single Post
Old 8th June 2003, 01:51 PM
Wolfordhoseboy
Cruiser

Keith

With re to "no profile data would have been lost in this switchover unless we eliminated the specific data field and replaced it with something else. Most of your profile data was preserved and is intact."

When i realized you'd switched profile formats and went about filling in my own profile's blanks i don't recall anything having carried over.

Also, i just did a search using only my area code (508) and the designation of "TOP." This is a pretty basic search and should yield a ton of profiles when compared to sites like bareback.com etc...

However it only yielded one. Southeastern MA in reality, probably has more tops than SD/ND/IA combined.

You, and whoever else runs this site need to figure out how to get all these lurkers and lazy posters to update their profiles and soon. Otherwise those of us who are here for the purposes for which you intended the site will leaveas a result.

Use other sites like bareback.com as examples. What are they doing to get all these guys(including myself) to post their pics and descriptions?

If you're wondering why there aren't as many people who feel the same way as those in this thread do. Its because that's how much of a decline this site has seen in guys who are sincere and active.

The majority, who just screen others' posts, don't have profiles, and look for quick jackoff material aren't concerned because their usage of the site is satisfied.