Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Times Square - Cruiser Alert
View Single Post
Old 24th October 2001, 08:54 AM
Cupidman

Unhappy

I was there the other day, before this first posting, and I sucked on some cock through the third floor hole (it's still tight! I know, I stuck my chubby through it, too.) The guy came into my stall and let me suck on him for a few minutes. But, he didn't let me finish, the bastard.

Today I was there and it still seems cruisy, but there does seem to be a bit more notice on the cleaning ladie's part and I'm sure they're talking to the security on a regular basis, if only to have something to do and talk about during an otherwise boring day.

So, the holes are still open, but I would take caution given the two postings above. If you're going to be using the holes, especially if you're feeding, bring along a bag or two that you can put against the door to block your feet. You might still be spotted, but it will help initially, at least.

For the most part, things are setting down in Bangkok. But there are times when there are pockets of danger that you need to be aware of, and thanks to BB and Josh (welcome back!) for the heads up. That's exactly what this board is about: Where the action is and where the hassles are.