Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Times Square - Cruiser Alert
View Single Post
Old 24th October 2001, 09:37 PM
jtrack33
Fair to Moderate

Yes, Cupidman, your use of the word "bastard" was clearly meant to reflect the situation, rather than the person.
Your control of Times Square is enviable, together with Beethoven's bluff upon being intimidated.
But slightly off topic(as prompted by Cupidman's recent discussion on gravy!), to a non-regular penetrater/ee, why is it that guys in videos(by the way, some of those newer Island Caprice videos are really great) never seem to cum or moan and groan while inside the guys arse. Yes, I know you will say it's just done for the video because external cuming sells, but they seem to go on for ages and never cum, but once outside, a quick shake and it's all over.
Is it not as pleasurable/errotic as it appears, to be thumping someones arse? Also, is being thumped/ploughed not as pleasurable as it's made out to be, because the receiver is mostly limp and seldom cums while being fucked.
When I was staying at a hotel in Bengkulu, Sumatra a few years back, I was having a groping session with a room-service waiter(There are very few provincial Indonesian hotels where I failed to have sex with at least one room-service waiter) and never intended for there to be any penetration, but this boy was too quick and eager and had vertually sucked my penis inside his arse, almost without me realizing it. It was a fantastic feeling..all warm and tight and so much so, that I came immediately. At a hotel in Pulau(?), Sulawesi, I was having an intimate massage by a room-service waiter, while lying on my back and he slid is arse onto me so smoothly..initially I didn't realize it, but then when it hit me, I came like a rocket.
How can guys drag it out and not cum, I will never understand.