Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - seri = fucking hot!
View Single Post
Old 30th April 2001, 05:16 AM
josh4u

Post seri = fucking hot!

Checked out the glory hole at Seri, and BB was right- there is almost a traffic jam in the toilet to get inside! Lots of action going on, not only in the stalls with the glory hole.I saw couples go inside stalls at very regular intervals. Best on weekdays- weekendsn are packed with Mom&Dads with tons of kids and you donot want to stand at the urinal with a boner while a 5 year old comes standing next to you!

The stalls with the gloryholes are nice- except for the off-duty toilet. The smell is something els.In there are dumps which must belong to BB and are atleast a week old.

Got my first contact very quick- A boy's face in front of the hole - so I stuck my boner through it and he started to suck nicely. After a while he stopped and made clear to me he wanted more than sucking through a hole ; when we got outside the stalls he told me, he wanted to go to another place. Fine with me. The boy was cute- average in size, office clothes and braces! We went for a tour around the building and stopped at 2 different spots. One inside the departmentstore - but that one was to bussy. The other one above the departmentstore- rather interesting ,clean and dead quiet! We went into a stall , got undressed very quickly and fucked the living daylite out of eachother for about 15 minutes. He came on my chest jerking off and I shot inside his mouth - he ate it all!
After that I took some icecream to cool down and went for the gloryhole again. Had to wait a while as someone was sitting there but not accepting any takers and also didnot want to give his dick. What a prick! good looking but doing nothing. After he left I went inside and the other stall was occupied by a security gard. Horny as hell he stuck his fat big dick trough the hole. I sucked and licked it for a while and then he mouthfucked me. I felt him cumming as his dick got even thicker and started to spasm.Big loads! juicy and warm .Better than icecream. I swallowed all.
He left soon after that, trying to catch thiefs I guess, and than after 5 minutes someone else came inside. This guy looked over the stall at me and asked me if he could come inside. No problem. I let him in . Schoolboy in uniform. Tanned,small build with short hair ofcourse and a big smile. He was into serious kissing. I could feel the boner through his short swelling and smelled his warm body. He touched my dick and sucked and bite my nipples. I got hard instantly again. I took his dick in my hand and than in my mouth. Small but rockhard and it tasted very good. He wanted to suck also, so he sat down on the toilet seat and I kept standing and getting head from this boy. So nice. We kissed some more and I touched his nipples and kissed them. He loved it and clearly wanted to get fucked. At this stage one guy kept on looking over the stall at the actions which gave the schoolboy the creeps! I looked angry at this guy and he finally left. No sooner than that was settled,I pulled down the brown school shorts ,asked him to turn around and face the wall,while I started to rim his cunt. Pink asshole,brown firm buns. I licked him as long as I could control myself (and him) because he was making sounds now. Than I gently got inside him and started to fuck real slow. He was tight for sure and I didnot want to hurt him. He turned his face, and we kissed while I fucked him slowly, and also touched his nipples at the same time. I guess for about 5 minutes than we both needed to come. I turned him around, made him spread his legs, while he sat on the toilet seat again and fucked him some more. He jerked off and I felt his ass tightening. Than he looked at me and I knew he was ready to come.I banged a little harder and we almost came at the same time.I kept on fucking for some time after comming, it was too good to stop! Afterwards we kissed a while and cleaned up and than we both left.
Seri is hot!