Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need advice about Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2001, 08:16 AM
kkungaar
Cruiser

I have to agree with the previous postings.
Pattaya is NOT the place for free sex. I suppose on the odd occasion you might strike lucky but it is doubtful.
If you want to cruise then go to the Royal Garden Resort shopping mall and wander around the 2nd & 3rd levels, or Beach road opposite Royal Garden and sometimes on the jetty at the start of Walking Street.
If you have a penchant for under age Boys, then forget about it. In Pattaya there is a big crackdown going on right now to 'clean up' the resort. There are a lot of CCTV installations around Pattaya and the boys in brown are really going for anything suspicious.
As far as taking the bus is concerned- get a taxi and travel in comfort. I suppose you might click on a bus once or twice but I think that is pretty remote as most Thais tend to fall asleep on the journey.