Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need advice about Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2001, 03:33 AM

Cool

hiya having just returned back to england after a 15 day vacation in both bangkok and pattaya i feel im qualified to answer ur question

i booked for 8 nights in pattaya out at the roayl cliff resort supposedly 5* but really id class as a good 3*.

i found the centre of pattaya intimidating and found that there was very little free sex around, and even the paid sex was nothing to write home about. i used a massage service called smartbank (who ive used in bangkok many times and found them very very good) and the i stressed i wanted a passive guy, when he arrived he didnt want to be fucked as he had a bf already so i didnt tip him as much as i normally would and he turned round and told me he wanted more! i thought thai guys were shy!

i cruised royal garden but it was mainly older european tourists and very few thai guys. in the end i got into the internet cafe at the beach end of the royal garden on got onto trusted gay.com and managed to score on two occaisions some free sex

after 5 days decided to cut my beach part of the vacation short and return to bangkok and cruised the shopping centre attached to the bts station on silom and couldnt fail on every occaision returned to my hotel with a cute thai guy

i can also recomend smartbank in bangkok as very efficient and if you can get a guy called DOME he is very very sexual and exciting btm to be in bed with

Have fun guys and stay safe